Hi Folks!

I own a new coworking space in Boston and seek to visit spaces while in SF
this morning. Purpose is to get inspired, get advice on what works, and
maybe even talk to owners or customers if allowed the opportunity.

Any suggestions or introductions? I'm in Montgomery and Market right now
and head to SFO at 12:30pm.

Thanks!!
Farhan
617 251 8581