> This story goes emphasis on a grander scale what we've been able to do
> with Denver Coworks, our local alliance. We openly work together and keep
> each other posted about our availability, our intentions and goals in
> community building, and future plans. Over the last year we have a strong
> understanding of each other, direct people to the help them find what
> they're looking for, and put on events to bring our communities together.
> It has make each space stronger and certainly built awareness of the
> movement.
>

>From the public perspective Denver Coworks looks like one organization with
a lot of themed spaces focus on building a different communities. This was
not intentional but it evolved to appear so because we only included fairly
like-minded coworking spaces in a similar way that Dogfish Head
collaborates with other like-minded craft brewers. We acknowledge each
other, proud of what everyone is doing, and looking for new ways to work
together. Most importantly it builds up a level of trust and camraderie
between 'competitors.'

The Colorado Coworking Passport is the most recent example and that started
by a discussion of two alliances in Boulder and Denver trying to figure out
how we can work together. To keep with the craft brew analogy it's like
buying a twelve pack with twelve different crafts bottles. Keep exploring
and you can also come back to your favorite.