So, an amazing opportunity has fallen into our laps that would allow us to
open a second coworking location a couple miles away from our existing
location. We make a pretty heavy emphasis on community here, so I've never
been super keen on the idea of multiple locations (versus expanding to
larger spaces as needed) but for a variety of reasons this new space makes
a lot of sense. We're contemplating it, but I wanted to check with any
other space operators to find out any advice / tips / pitfalls related to
multiple spaces, specifically as it relates to making sure the community
doesn't become fragmented.