Susan and I went down this road and pulled back.  We tried to open another
location under the assumption that we could give both spaces the care we
give our first location.  After about a year we got our first negative yelp
review and it stung because it was true. Our assumption was seriously
challenged and we decided to regroup at our current location.  I'm not
saying you can't open two locations, but this was our experience.  The
really tricky part was finding people to talk to about it and get advice.
 Traditional logic is that bigger is better and growing is good.  But if
you are trying to build a home, multiple houses doesn't necessarily get you
there.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500