...not a whiz, but single log-ins for google share[-anything] doesn't seem to
work in my experience. You have to invite/share the calendar to individuals,
even though you may end up communicating to all of them via a group address
like members@.

You could, however, create a single email address like
conferencero...@hattery.com, and then have people write in their name(s) in the
appointment note. Not ideal, but that does simplify the booking process
especially if your goal is just to visually determine and display
vacant/not-vacant.

JEROME CHANG

Mid-Wilshire
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | Los Angeles CA 90036
ph: (323) 330-9505

Downtown
529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | Los Angeles CA 90013
ph: (213) 550-2235