New Work City uses ScheduleOnce for its tour inquiries, and it works well
for us.

I was annoyed with the way I kept discovering that there were features I
needed that I needed to increase my monthly payment for, so something I
thought was going to cost $10/month ended up costing $30/month, but aside
from that it's been a pretty solid experience for us so far.

To Lisa Anne's original question, we use Google Calendar Appointments,
which allows people to grab time slots without needing to be granted access
to the calendar itself. Google's been annoying about their support for
Appointments, which they tried killing then sort-of-resurrected. I *believe*
you can still use Appointments if: (1) You started using it before they
tried to kill it, or (2) You have a paid Google Apps account, but I'm not
sure. Do some reading on it if you're interested.

It's still not a perfect system because anyone who has the URL to our
conference room could technically book a room, when only certain people
should have that access, but it hasn't been too troublesome to keep an eye
on it and look out for issues when they arise.

Tony

* --- Contact: @tonybgoode <http://twitter.com/tonybgoode> New Work
City: nwc.co <http://nwc.co/> // @nwc <http://twitter.com/nwc> // facebook
<http://facebook.com/newworkcity> // meetup
<http://meetup.com/coworking-nyc>  Project Bossless: bossless.co
<http://bossless.co> Recent posts: Revisiting Transparency
<http://happymonster.co/2014/07/17/revisiting-transparency/> // The problem
with coworking (and an idea for how to solve it)
<http://happymonster.co/2014/07/01/the-problem-with-coworking-and-an-idea-for-how-to-solve-it/>
// Coworking
on a train to a museum: my crazy coworking experiment at six months
<http://happymonster.co/2014/06/25/coworking-on-a-train-to-a-museum-aka-my-crazy-coworking-experiment-at-six-months/>
Travel plans: In NYC now through 8/1 // Boulder 8/2-11 // NYC 8/12-late
August sometime *

*---Contact: (631) 513-1680 // @tonybgoode
<http://twitter.com/tonybgoode>New Work City: nwc.co
<http://nwc.co/> // @nwc <http://twitter.com/nwc> // facebook
<http://facebook.com/newworkcity> // meetup
<http://meetup.com/coworking-nyc> Travel plans: In NYC now through 8/1 //
Boulder 8/2-11 // NYC 8/12-late August sometimeRecent posts: Revisiting