*Would your coworking spaces be interested in joining an Alliance of
coworking spaces globally?*

*Co-WAG.com <http://co-wag.com/> is now up and running. *

Co-WAG is adding independent coworking spaces in cities worldwide, that
want to offer reciprocal coworking facilities.

Co-WAG Members are professionally savvy coworking spaces with a desire to
have a global presence for their members.

We are now uploading coworking spaces that meet our criteria (see here) so
you can offer the value added service to your members. We hope this will be
a defining and differentiating feature for your coworking space over other
coworking spaces in your city.

See the website at http://co-wag.com/ and the following links:

·       Membership Agreement <http://co-wag.com/members-agreement/>

·       Benefits <http://co-wag.com/benefits-co-wag/> to belonging to Co-WAG

·       Join us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/coworkingallianceglobal?ref=bookmarks>

*Is your coworking space ready to be the Co-WAG <http://co-wag.com/> space
in your city?*

p.s. this is for independent coworking spaces that are not already part of
an international arrangement.