Thank you for your help!!

I have been reading your articles and blogs (Alex and Tony), the results of
the four global coworking surveys created and conducted by Deskmag, the
posts and topics on the Google forum since 2006 and it's so exciting to see
how the coworking movement - albeit being still "niche" in comparison to
other forms of work organization - is growing. And it keeps changing as
well. It keeps adapting. That's what it makes it so "modern".
There might be slight confusion around and you can encounter anomalies
where hot-desking or random business networking are identified with
coworking (most directories don't make differences, throwing everything
in). But even so, it does not dis-credit the movement in itself. It's about
what people need at that moment in time, in that locality and it seems to
me that, by being people-centered to some degree, it's always potentially
open to change. I might be very wrong though.

In any case, thanks again!
(I'll try and contact you privately to get "license to steal" your lines).