>From my experience, innovation comes at the end of a chain of events:

- Innovation comes from collaboration

- Collaboration comes from establishing trust, met with a common goal

- Trust is established in casual, social interactions mixed with the ability to
experiment with "working" together on low/no stakes efforts, mixed with the
exchange of knowledge

Which is exactly how coworking is done when it's done best. :)

Innovation is often mistaken as the goal (which is why so many companies
struggle with it) when on fact, it's the outcome of getting the other pieces in
place.

/ah
indyhall.org