Just exchanged emails with someone from Lockitron - originally they said my
order would be shipped "in October" but when I went back to the website to
check the status, found broken links and couldn't find my order.  They said
the website will be fixed "very soon" and all dates have been pushed back
but I should receive my order "very soon" - huh.  :-)  Only folks who
ordered very early - during kickstarter days - have received their orders.
My order was placed in early September and I'll be lucky to get it by the
end of November, I think.  I will report back to the group when I hear more.