Sometimes what we do in NODO Cowork, in order to break the silence is that
we have a colaborative spotify list. So we have music from the coworkers
and intend to invite people that are not on the space to interact with our
list.

Also another thing that could be interesting to try out is to invite people
ti pick their favorite 12 songs (as an LP) and is called maybe the name of
the coworker, or it has a theme in comun..... Also another thing can be to
exchange between coworking spaces this music lists.... that is a good idea
=)

People here like to have music on but some like the silence. A space with
private silence places, to escape would be great to apply on a coworking
space.

=) Tamara