> Hey Mike,

Good luck and I appreciate all of the commentary and leadership in this
group. You did something new for your small community and you deserve
praise for that. I'm from a small town as well and I moved to Denver to
start our community but I have hopes of bringing it back home in the next
few years.

The first person is always the educator and sometimes it may not work but
you made an impact.

Please stick around.

Craig