Jensen, based on what I hear from a lot of new spaces, you're ahead of averages
for spaces that start with zero members!

At this point, the thing I would start noticing is how long people are staying
members, not just how many new members you can add each month.

Also, it would be great to hear how your first 6 months went in more detail.
How and when did people start joining, how did they find out about you, etc etc?

/ah
indyhall.org

Newsletter: coworkingweekly.com

Podcast: listen.coworkingweekly.com