I'd love to!  We decided to open the space about a year ago when my
business partner and I (we run a video production company) were looking for
coworking ourselves, but couldn't find anything that was a good fit for two
reasons, 1. everything around austin was either very tech focused or very
entrepenuer focused (granted, any freelancer is an entrepenuer) and we
didn't see anything that was a great fit for communities, and 2.  We needed
24/7 access and reserved desks at a reasonable price, and nobody offered
that combination.  When we first set out, we had the idea that almost every
other person working in the video industry was also working out of their
homes, we did a lot of surveys and research and we built a business plan
around the space being a hub for visual artists.  We knew people would be
reluctant to add on a monthly expense just for a workplace, so we made
deals with a lot of rental houses and studios to get our members discounts
so they could get some kind of very tangible benefit out of their
membership fees.  Everyone was very excited and asking how they could sign
up, and we really thought that we had a pre-existing member base that was
going to be there on day one.  Unfortunately, people are well intentioned
liars, and suddenly as soon as the doors opened all of their enthusiasm
disappeared.  I've had a few people ask me advice about opening a space and
this is what I stress to them more than anything else, if people aren't
putting money down, they're probably not going to join.  They have the best
intentions and think that they're being very supportive by telling you how
great your idea is and that they're really interested in a membership, but
they don't get that it would really be so much more helpful if they were
just upfront about saying "great idea, but it's not for me."

Anyway, rant over.  We got very lucky in that we had a small startup of
three people who came to our opening party decide to sign up within the
first week, so we actually (usually) had some people working in the office.
 The vast majority of our members have found us through google, we try to
host pretty regular events and workshops, and we've found a few members
through those, but there's never been a very strong correlation between
events and signups.  We still haven't been able to attract the film/video
crowd and we're changing our focus to be more creative freelancers in
general.  I'm working on programming more "improve your freelance business"
lunch and learns and workshops for 2015, and we'll see if that draws more
of a crowd, we're also hosting a few meetups as well that I'm excited
about.

I also had an idea recently that I'd be curious to bounce off of everyone
here, Austin is a big startup town, and we're thinking about trying to get
in touch with companies that hire a lot of remote workers or are expanding
too quickly for them to house everyone, and seeing if they'd be interested
in some kind of discounted group rate where they could offer coworking to
all of their remote members.  Has anyone had any luck with a program like
that?