Doing a little more research on these Unifi APs and found another HUGE selling
point: they support Power Over Ethernet (PoE).

This was one of the biggest selling points of the Ruckus APs for me, because it
meant we didn’t need to ALSO run power to the ideal location; we just needed to
run ethernet, and make sure that ethernet was plugged into a switch that
provided Power over Ethernet (example:
http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-ProSAFE-FS116P-16-Port-Ethernet/dp/B000ANF8FE/ref=pd_sim_e_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1VGZPAQYX6710VX4BX2S).

Killer.

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com