Thanks for the review Alex. It's nice to see a field report talking about
the pros and cons. My license with Meraki is up in June and I've already
started building a shopping list. Ubiquiti has been high on the list for
some time. I'm also looking at their routers.

---
Glen Ferguson
Cowork Frederick
122 E Patrick St