I was talking to member about this wish list for the door and he has built
something similar for his house with a raspberry pi. He would be very
interested in developing a project and putting it out to the coworking
world based on a common set of specs. He could open-source everything in a
package or we could possibly just buy them from him.

My requests were:

Work as a deadbolt
Keypad access
Monitor to see if the door is locked
Have it unlock and lock up at certain times of the day
Edit codes from the web

He is a good developer and loves these types of projects. I'm going to have
it create two for Creative Density but I would love to hear your feed and
to see if anyone else would like to be involved.