> We have gone with Schlage Connect Deadbolt with a door sensor and are very
> happy with it for a smaller space of 55 members. It does have a limit of 30
> codes but we just double people up. The deadbolt, matching handle, door
> sensor, and hub ran for $375  without any monthly fees.

I have it working with the Smart Things Hub that recently just updated
their product and I have the older version. It was easy to connect it to
their app and I was up and running in an hour or so. I like it because I
easy give access to other members when they watch over the space while I'm
traveling or have it automatically to auto lock after someone leaves after
a certain time, for us at 5:30 when we 'close.'