Joining the conversation today....looking for ideas, guidance and all that
you have experienced!  Olive Hill Community Economic Development
Corporation, Inc is a non-profit operating a Public Computer Center as one
of its' four components.  Will be launching Coworking Space as part of our
Business Development component...

>From reading the information on this and other linked sites, this appears
to be the perfect addition to our suite of services as well as converting
one of the underutilized space into a more productive revenue generating
community workplace.  I'm excited about the connection to this group and
the potentials they bring.

Looking forward to learning more!

Bev C