I opened a small business center in November of 2012 after quitting a full
time job as an operations manager at a large office supply retailer. I
chose a "business center" because of the numerous inquiries I received at
my former job for such services. A year and a half later I came across an
article about "coworking" and decided to transition my business into a
coworking space. I didn't realize it was going to be such a foreign concept
to some people even though when I explain the idea to some, they think it's
great. Anyone out there have to educate your community on coworking: what
it is and what it can do for them? What strategies did you use? Any
creative ideas you are willing to share? Thanks!