The Noun Project has a couple of coworking symbols that are free to use:

http://thenounproject.com/search/?q=coworking

There was another one cool one there that I don't see anymore, that I
uploaded more than a year ago that has two people typing with a shelter
over them.  You can take a look at it in my Dropbox link here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mj618q5h35ci45/Coworking%20Symbol.pdf?dl=0