Very welcome :)

Trello's blog is worth scoping out too, they show it being used in all kinds of
ways I had never imagined...definitely part of what inspired this stuff.
http://blog.trello.com

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com