Hi Jacob,

congrats on having a site and logo for nadine :) Especially like the
friendly form at the end, hope you don't mind if I copy that. Thanks for
your continued open source efforts, I bet Nadine works perfect for you and
could for other spaces too that like to roll their own. So not so shy, Your
work is great :) If you ever think about adding rest hooks
(https://github.com/zapier/django-rest-hooks) and integrate with Zapier I
can help with details in regards to the later.

Cheers
Thilo

* Want more time for your coworkers? try http://cobot.me *