Alex,
Just listened to your demonstration of Trello and Zapier.
Excellent...sending it to my Blue Ocean Assoc. and others.  Will it work
with Weebly?  We transitioned from Word Press to Weebly.  Love all you are
doing for coworking professionals all over the world.  Thank you. Becky in
Bozeman :-)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 1:21 AM, <coworking@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>     coworking@googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/coworking/topics>
>   Google
> Groups
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
>   Topic digest
>  View all topics
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/coworking/topics>
>
>    -  How I'm using workflows and automation to improve our member
>    onboarding <#14b39eea00695734_group_thread_0> - 1 Update
>    -  Global Startup Ecosystem map including Coworking places
>    <#14b39eea00695734_group_thread_1> - 2 Updates
>    -  Are you the Founder of a rural or tiny coworking space?
>    <#14b39eea00695734_group_thread_2> - 1 Update
>    -  Conference room presentation equipment.
>    <#14b39eea00695734_group_thread_3> - 1 Update
>
>   How I'm using workflows and automation to improve our member onboarding
> <http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/t/1cd582fb72b22d12?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
>   "Alex Hillman" <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com>: Jan 29 09:33PM -0800
>
> We’ve been working on a lot of workflows and streamlining at Indy Hall
> recently…and today had a bit of a breakthrough that I wanted to share
> because I’m already stoked about what it’s going to let us do and hope that
> more people use these tools.
>

> Anybody here use Trello?
> How about Zapier?
>

> Sidetone: aren’t those ridiculously silly names for anything, let alone
> business products?
>

> Trello is…a project management too? A task management tool? A workflow
> management tool? Honestly it could be any of those things…it’s super
> flexible and adaptable.
>

> Zapier sort of turns the world of your favorite internet tools into legos
> that you can snap together and combine in fun and useful ways. It’s a way
> for you to have actions in one piece of software trigger a result in
> another piece of software.
>

> I use both Trello and Zapier quite a bit but not as much for Indy Hall
> until recently. Today I started using BOTH of them, together, to create
> some automated workflows for my team.
>

> The 6 workflows that we automated are:
> Adding new tour sign-ups to a Trello board for better post-tour follow ups
> Adding new drop-ins to a Trello board for better post drop-in follow ups
> Adding new interested members to a Trello board to better prepare them for
> sign up
> Connecting Trello to Trello (TRELLOCEPTION), creating a seamless
> connection between the 3 previous workflows into our Member Onboarding
> workflow
> Adding cancelled members to a Trello board to make sure we remove people
> from GroupBuzz, Slack, etc.
> Adding failed credit card charges (via Stripe) to a Trello board so we
> [...]

*Becky H. Smith, Ed.D., Founder*

*Blue Ocean Innovation Center*
1820 W. Lincoln St.
Bozeman, MT 59715

406-551-1262

406-579-2849
<becky.sm...@vistage.com>
bsmith...@gmail.com
i...@blueoceaninnovationcenter.com

*[image:
https://view.vistage.com/images/brandcentral/signature/US_Signature.gif]*

This e-mail is a private communication and may contain confidential
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
this message
and then delete this e-mail. Thank you.