Hello people, so we are starting to host a lot of different events that
come from our community. Some are proposed from people inside our coworking
space but most of them proposed by people outside the CW.

We are hosting events like illustration night, online business meet up and
the last one that has come up is Enterpreneur Poker night. (Take a look at
the rules are really cool http://www.strongbeard.se/entrepreneur-poker/ )

But My question is, how do you owners of a space charge for this? Do you
rent the space? Charge an entrance? Only sell the bears?

Personally I have a problem dealing with charging. This is something I need
to change but as i make strong bonds with everyone in the CW is hard for me
to charge them..... I know i have to change this. But any advice on dealing
with this is will appreciate it. =)

Have a good day you all,

Tam Tam