Some figures from our first few years of growth in this presentation from Indy
Hall's 2012 expansion:

https://speakerdeck.com/alexknowshtml/indy-hall-expansion-town-hall-2012

Note that in May 2009 we expanded from our original location (1800 sq ft) to
one just a bit larger than the one you’re in now.

Also of note in that deck were some financial estimates for team rooms which we
ended up deciding against after that Town Hall meeting.

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.

Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com

Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com