We're everywhere. ;)

As for you current capacity - you're sitting at about 45% - which is not
terrible for open desks but... how are you counting them. The way I used to
do the math was by full time equivalent (where 40 hrs/week = 1 fte). By
that math, someone coming in 10 hrs/week would only count .25 towards my
whole head count.

Do those 35 people represent 35 × 40 hrs/week?

- Aaron

Aaron Cruikshank
Principal, CRUIKSHANK
Phone: 778.908.4560