I thought I'd reply here so everyone can benefit...

We did one big move from an 1,100ft2 space to a 1,500 ft space. Here are my
lessons learned:

1. be REALLY pregnant during the move so your members take pity on you and
do the bulk of the work ;)
2. make a plan for furniture. Figure out if your current furniture works in
your new space or not. Buy and sell accordingly
3. Call to connect your internet at the new location the moment you sign
your lease
4. ask members to help with the move. They might find it fun, you can have
pizza after and they get a sense of ownership right away over the new place
5. minimize what needs to be moved. Toss paperwork, toss weird stuff you've
accumulated and only take the necessities and key artifacts that are
meaningful to your community. In our case, a unicorn pinata.
6. move on a Friday and reopen on a Monday
7. use the new space to get lots of feedback from members on what could be
improved to make it even more awesome for them
8. communicate a lot with your members about timing, involvement and
logistics (mailing address changes mainly)

Angel