We moved 2 x in 3 years.
Each time there was a lot of communication and excitement within the coworking
community and each time we had almost 100% participation.
One was a move upstairs to a bigger space.  The last move was down the street
to entire new building.  We threw a party.  We had 3 “Grand Openings!”
Gotta milk it for it’s worth!

Chad Ballantyne
705.812.0689
c...@thecreativespace.ca

Barrie's Coworking Community
Perfect for small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs.
12 Dunlop St E, Barrie Ontario, L4M 1A3
Memberships start at $25/mth
www.thecreativespace.ca <http://www.thecreativespace.ca/>
705-812-0689 <tel:705-812-0689>