Oh yeah we already have a composting service! They haul away a few buckets per
week but we’re dealing with a LOT more non compostable trash than that :)

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://listen.coworkingweekly.com