Exact laws vary based on where you are but generally (at least in the US and
true most other places):

1- you absolutely cannot SELL alcohol without a license
2 - serving alcohol to minors is generally illegal as well

There’s obviously edge cases, like when a coworking space is connected to a
university or other public/semi-public institution. More than anything, though,
check your local laws and/or consult a local attorney :)

-Alex

The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast