Oh yes, Tom’s totally right. We have a specific provision in our insurance for
alcohol on site AND offsite.

----------
The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast

On Feb 25, 2015, 10:30:16 AM, Tom Brandt <twbra...@gmail.com> wrote:
It depends on your local jurisdiction as to whether that is legal or not. Your
insurance carrier will no doubt have something to say as well.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Jensen Yancey
<jensen.yan...@gmail.com(mailto:jensen.yan...@gmail.com)> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> Quick question for those of you with a little more experience with the law. I
> know lots of coworking offices will stock the fridge with beer or have a keg
> on site, but I'm trying to figure out if this is something that's actually
> legal to do or if it's just a law that isn't really enforced. My
> understanding is that it's legal as long as anyone who's over 21 could walk
> in off the street and ask for a beer. Is that correct? --
> email to
> coworking+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com(mailto:coworking+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com).

twb
member, Workantile(http://workantile.com/)