If you want to take the party up north, there's a few of us in Sonoma
County I know that would be down to participate. AND it could involve wine
and/or beer tasting :)

 *Melissa Geissinger*
 President & COO | WIMP LLC <http://www.beawimp.org>
WIMPspace: Cowork • Colearn • Coexist <http://www.wimpspace.com>