There was a great thread on this about a month ago, Cindy.

Check it out here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/coworking/uhE-Sl2sg3Y

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast