Awesome :) I hope it works out for you!

And thanks to this thread, I finally got around to writing a post answering
this question about insurance. The magic, of course, isn't that Diane
actually has access to anything special it's that she puts in the work to
*really* understand coworking so she can explain it to her underwriters in
a way that makes sense to them.

If Diane can figure out explain coworking to her insurance underwriters,
maybe we can all learn something from her about how we figure out
explaining coworking to our potential members :)

http://dangerouslyawesome.com/2015/03/how-to-get-the-best-insurance-for-your-coworking-space/

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast