Hey all,
more of a Meta question here.  Can anyone recommend a good IT primer?  I've
just set up a unifi AP AC but would love to know more about getting *the
rest of the story* in regards to hardware firewalls, switches and routers.
 Thanks.  PS, I lucked out and Fios 500/500 is cheap in my area.  They have
like 10 lines available IN my unit.  :)