We were lucky that the space we are using already had phone booths built in
- our space used to be a resource centre.

We had to re-build the wall that was between, but just a little decoration
made it all seem kind of homey.

https://www.facebook.com/thecleveroffice/photos/pb.588548787932286.-2207520000.1429991304./760840214036475/?type=3&theater

Kinda cute, and with a white noise system in place it will help immensely
with more privacy throughout our space.