Angel from Cohere reminded me of this one today:

It you have a shared kitchen, and members who use it with any degree
of regularlity, expect your forks to disappear over time. It's hilariously
common but nobody talks about it.

On the other hand, if you open your doors without a core member base you
don't have to worry about the fork problem.

I kid. It's way better to buy a box of forks once in a while  than to have
a drawer full of forks that nobody uses.

Think of the forks. ;)

-Alex

P.S. It's not about the forks