Thanks for the feedback, Andy, Alex and Ramon. I will definitely check out
that handbook!

We are currently taking applications for our space and have reached about
30% of our planned starting capacity, with an August 1 opening! We'll
continue to network and advertise, as this seem crucial to a successful
start-up.

Thanks again, for the wisdom. And please keep it coming!

Karen