Tony - I was speaking to Robert at Bull City Coworking
<http://www.bullcitycoworking.com/> and he said I should be speaking to
you.  Thanks for your response.

I grow up in Commack and have been in Port Washington for the last 10
years. What about yourself?

I completely understand your position on crowdfunding once you have an
established cowork space, but since this is a completely new space there
are fewer concerns. I have a core group of supporters and have started to
put the word out about my plans.  I 100% agree that I need to grow the
supports to make this a success.  I know plenty of people, and learn about
more all the time, that love the idea.  Many people I know have had
successful careers and either consult or run small businesses.  They are
lonely working from home, or lonely and overpaying at places like Regus
(nice office, but no human stimulation). I would really love to build a
place where people love to come to everyday.

I'd love to grab a coffee with you and stop by NWC to see what you've built.

Eric