Thanks Jen!

We just made STAFF PICK on Kickstarter, which is super exciting. I'm really
hope our campaign can become part of a precedent set for crowdfunding
coworking spaces. The odds are still against us as we are both local
specific and offering no tangible "product". But the fact that someone at
Kickstarter believes in us bodes well! I guess we'll see how far that will
take us in the next 27 days!

Karen