Just an update: we are 4 days from closing our Kickstarter and are $600
away from our goal! The response has been great, both from our personal
networks and the community here in Bend. I highly recommend thinking about
crowdfunding if you are opening a new space or even renovating an existing
one. Our campaign has not only brought us to the attention of the local
community, but it has helped us forge relationships with other businesses
and we've also gotten quite a bit of press!

Here's the link to the project; in case you'd like to be one of the heroes
that pushes us past the finish line!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004966398/the-wilds-coworking-for-creatives-in-bend-or

Karen