Thanks to all that have replied, here and off-group. I'm extremely
grateful.

A few of you have asked for a bit more info about the programming we've
offered in the past…

We’ve been offering classes and workshops at The Skillery for a few years.
Some are taught by outside experts - on topics like "Intro to Google
Analytics", or an upcoming working called "Insurance for the Creative
Entrepreneur" - and some are developed in-house and taught by me. We've
developed a one-day “Introduction to Entrepreneurship” workshop, but we've
also offered more intensive courses that last several weeks (like a recent
nine-week business development course aimed at food entrepreneurs.) In the
process, we’ve developed curriculum, course materials, and other resources
that could (potentially) be used to offer similar programming at other
locations. We’ve really enjoyed offering this programming, and we think
other spaces might enjoy doing so, as well. So we're exploring.

Happy to chat with anyone who is interested in learning/sharing more… just
give a shout.

Many thanks!