Hey Matt,

I run a coworking space out of South India and I have been deeply
interested in an entrepreneurship program at my space. It may be
pre-accelerator or accelerator, whichever ways, I would love to talk
further! I know I am half way around the world but it sure wouldn't hurt to
have a quick chat I suppose. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers
Raghu