Do any of you have a simple "agreement" or "contract" that you use for
these sort of events?  I would like to have something in writing with the
ONE organizer  "just in case"..... So far all of our events have been
agreed on verbally, but I think we need to put some expectations /
consequences etc... in writing so we are all on the same page.

Any samples appreciated!!!

Chandler

Chandler Gray
*The CoWork Factory*