We have KEXP playing all day long.  We keep it at a reasonable volume and
it's an important element to keeping the buzz going.  This isn't a library
so dead quiet isn't a good thing.  We've opened the discussion up at times
but at some point you just need to make a decision and stick with it.
Everyone has their opinions and you can spend a lot of time going round and
round.