We have music at the front desk ambassador's discretion, with the
understanding that it should never impeded phone calls. We also have
excellent white noise in both our "noisy" area and our "quiet zone". I
highly recommending having at least two sound zones. I visited one place in
Boston that had 5, including a "deadline room" and a room full of people on
the phone.