USPS does go into specifics on what types of OBCs are required to have a
CMRA, you can find them here: http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm

I think the section below is most telling (emphasis is mine), although
still convoluted. If you want to not worry about this at all, just reach
out anytime.

1.8.4 Office Business Center Acting as a CMRA

The procedures for an office business center (OBC) or part of its operation
acting as a CMRA for postal purposes are as follows:

a.An OBC is a business that operates primarily to provide private office
facilities and other business support services to individuals or firms
(customers). OBCs receive single-point delivery. OBC customers that receive
mail at the OBC address will be considered CMRA customers for postal
purposes under the standards set forth in 1.8.4b
<http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm#1071575>. Parties considered CMRA
customers under this provision must comply with the standards set forth in
1.8.1 <http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm#1045168> through 1.8.3
<http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm#1045494>. *An OBC must register as
a CMRA on Form 1583-A and comply with all other CMRA standards if one or
more customers receiving mail through its address is considered a CMRA
customer.*

b.An OBC customer is considered to be a CMRA customer for postal purposes
if its written agreement with the OBC provides for mail service only or
mail and other business support services (without regard for occupancy or
other services that the OBC might provide). Additionally, an OBC customer
receiving mail at the OBC address is considered to be a CMRA customer for
postal purposes if each of the following is true:

1.The customer’s written agreement with the OBC does not provide for
thefull-time
use of one or more of the private offices within the OBC facility.

2.The customer’s written agreement with the OBC does not provide all of the
following:
(a) the use of one or more of the private offices within the facility for
at least 16 hours per month at market price for the location; (b) full-time
receptionist service and live personal telephone answering service during
normal business hours and voicemail service after hours; (c) a listing in
the office directory in the building in which the OBC is located; (d) use
of conference rooms and other business services on demand, such as
secretarial services, word processing, administrative services, meeting
planning, travel arrangements, and video conferencing.

c.Notwithstanding any other standards, a customer whose written
agreementprovides
for mail services only or mail and other business support services will not
be considered an OBC customer (without regard for occupancy or other
services that an OBC may provide and bill for on demand).

d.The USPS may request from the OBC copies of written agreements or anyother
documents or information needed to determine compliance with these
standards. Failure to provide requested documents or information might be
basis for suspending delivery service to the OBC under the procedures set
forth in 1.8.2 <http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm#1045195>.