We did the CMRA thing about 3 years ago. The local postmaster had to call the
major USPS branch for the state to find out what a CMRA was, so don't be too
surprised if you encounter something similar.

Overall, it hasn't been much work at all, even with filing the quarterly
reports. I made up stickers with the approved wording for the mail that gets
rejected - it was cheaper than getting a stamp made.

Glen FergusonTummler, Cowork Frederick