Thanks, Tabari.

We use a few main tools to track our data:

First, we use Cobot to manage our coworking space, and Cobot does provide
us with some basic analytics. We export information about the number of
members we have, and we've just begun to make use of their accounting codes
<https://www.cobot.me/guides/accounting-codes> to allow us more granular
tracking of how our revenue breaks down.

Second, as I mentioned in the post, we hired an accountant this year, and
we use a mix of Xero and Google Spreadsheets to keep track of our
financials on a regular basis. Our accountant does his magic in Xero, and
then once a month we dump the data in a Google Spreadsheet so we can talk
about it. In this spreadsheet we track revenue, expenses, and much of the
data you saw in my blog post. (I plan to share some of our Google
Spreadsheets soon... stay tuned.)

I would love to create some sort of dashboard software that magically pulls
all of this info together, but, alas, I don't think it exists. For now,
it's a combination of some custom reporting from Xero and Cobot, some
manual entry in a Google Spreadsheet, and a monthly meeting to make sense
of it all.

Holler if you have additional questions. Happy to answer!
-Matt